Randy Lee Dube.
YouTube Channels: Eggstor7, 7eggstor, RandyDube
LinkedIn: Randy Dube, Innovator
Facebook Page: Tor-Eggs-Tor Designs
Dun & Bradstreet's: Tor-Eggs-Tor Design Solutions
Google My Business: Tor-Eggs-Tor Design Solutions
Introducing a new Frontier in Structural Design, Assembly, & Performance:
STRUCTURAL-STEEL STRAP-NETS & EXTENSIONS ®©
Continuous Body, Wall & Cross Span Damping Systems.
Reduces the effects of Applied Shock, Seismic & Wind Forces on Buildings & Structures by removing the added Structural Loads when & where they happen.
"These 'eggies' are expansive, but not expensive!"
Strap-Nets & Extensions mainly install along the interior sides of exterior shells/envelopes of Buildings, Structures, Pavement, Site/BarrierFences, Vehicle Bodies/Frames, Storage Containers, etc; and may be added along Interior/Attached Brace, Shear, & Bearing Walls/Beams/Posts/Spans.
A) Rigid Steel Strap Cords are installed flexible for optimal Applied Force Energy/Loads Dispersal & Dissipation.
B) Rigid Steel Frame Anchor Brackets & Fasteners are installed rigid for optimal moment & durational Force Resistance Strength & Loads Transfer to Strap-Cords.
C) Strap-Net Beam Cords may be extended & anchored continuously up & over Cross Span Framing for added lateral & uplift Moment Resistance without compromising Loads Dispersal & Dissipation.
D) Strap-Net Wall Cords may be extended & anchored to Isolated & Continuous Foundations & Footings for added lateral & Uplift Moment Resistance without compromising Loads Dispersal & Dissipation.
E) All Strap-Net Brackets & Extension Strapping Frame/Assemblage fastenings are installed with internal 90° crossing patterns for optimal & permanent anchorages.
Strap-Nets & Extensions mainly function as an independent performing Continuous Loads Dispersal & Dissipation subframe of Buildings & Structures, with added Lateral Moment Resistance at all key 3-Point Corner Assemblies, which transfers/redirects Applied Force Energy/Loads out of the Structural Assemblage faster, at optimal locations, & with higher volumes, than internal Structural Frame/Body Continuous Load Paths.
1) Stabilization: Faster & Higher Volumes of Applied Force Energy/Loads removed from a Structural Frame/Body Assemblage at Applied Force Impact locations results in better stability of Walls, Spans, Posts & Beams, Fasteners, Connectors, Blocking and Bracing. Less Bending, Twisting, Racking, Swaying, & Separations occur in the building/stucture during Wind, Seismic, and Additional Applied Force Impacts & Durations.
2) Strength: Increased structural assemblage stability with faster & higher volumes of Applied Force Energy/Loads removal results in more complete & stronger resistance impact & brace Walls, Spans, & Bodies.
3) Durability: Continuous & Repetitive (Resilient) Applied Force Energy/Loads removal from a Structural Assemblage results in a longer lasting Building/Structure in Shock, Seismic, & Wind Forces.
4) A 360° continuously installed Strap-Net may also add a limited amount of Post Tensioning Resistance Strength after initial Applied Force Impacts or in Durational Applied Forces.
Strap-Nets & Extensions are designed to reduce Applied Force Loads & Stresses from Flood, Seismic, Shock, & Wind Impacts on Building & Structure Walls & Cross Spans.
1) Continuous Lateral & Uplift Force Resistance added along Cross Span & Body Wall Linear intersections.
2) Continuous Independent Loads Dispersal & Dissipation Path through installed-flexible Strap-Cords along Cross Span & Body Wall surfaces.
3) Continuous Cross Span & Body Wall Stability & Strength Resistance during & after high Energy Force Impacts.
This website is a series of comprehensive studies of an innovation in continuous building & structure assemblage reinforcing; and related topics.
Resilient-Damping is a low-risk high-reward method of re-channeling wind, seismic, and additional applied force-generated energy, through a continuous array of frame-anchored, installed-flexible, rigid steel strapping cords.
Strap-Nets & Extensions develop buildings & structures with dual load path, dual loads-dispersal, & dual loads-dissipation capabilities, which creates better structural stability & resistance strength during applied force impact events.
Resilient-Damping is an initial step towards added Flood, Fire, Wind, Seismic, Thermal, Sound, & Freeze Proofing of Buildings, Streets, Power Grids, Infrastructure, Vehicles, Barriers, and related Products & Systems.
CLIMATE CHANGE REALITIES: Natural Disasters are on the rise globally, from a variety of combined reasons.
DISASTER RESILIENT CITIES & COMMUNITIES ARE THE FUTURE OF OUR GREAT PLANET EARTH!